Orchestrate your CD pipeline with CA Continuous Delivery Automation and CA Continuous Delivery Director
CA Continuous Delivery Director (CA CDD) helps you orchestrate a continuous delivery pipeline for quick and dependable application deployments. The CA Continuous Delivery Director Plugin allows you to import the Application model (applications, environments, etc.) from the integrated CA Continuous Delivery Automation (formerly known as CA Automic Release Automation) instance and start both Application and General Workflows directly from the CA Continuous Delivery Director user interface.
- Import Application Model (applications, environments, etc.)
- Start Application Workflow
- Start General Workflow
Note: The version v3.0.0 of the plugin is not backward compatible. That means, if any older version was used in your
environment, upgrading to version v3.0.0 of the CDD Plugin will require re-assignment/reconfiguration of CDA environments
to CDD phases in CDD.
Supported CA Continuous Delivery Director versions:
- CA Continuous Delivery Director V6.6 (validated with Plugin V1.0.0)
- CA Continuous Delivery Director V6.7 (validated with Plugin V1.0.4)
- CA Continuous Delivery Automation 12.0.x
- Plugin version 1.0.2 is compabible with CA Continuous Delivery Automation V12.0
- Plugin versions >= 1.0.3 are compatible with CA Continuous Delivery Automation >= V12.1
For detailed compatibility information try the Compatibility Checker.
|Products||Continuous Delivery Automation|
|Operating Systems||Linux, Windows|
|Last update||2019-12-04 20:11:00.0|