Easily incorporate CA Service Desk Manager into your automation workflows
CA Service Management service desk capabilities streamline support operations by combining comprehensive support processes with a new, modern xFlow analyst experience. Combined with a unified user experience that's focused on self-service, mobility, social media-based collaboration and advanced analytics, users can become better informed and work more naturally.
- CA Continuous Delivery Automation (formerly known as CAAutomic Release Automation) v12.0 or above
- A Windows or Unix automation agent
- Download the Action Pack from Automic Marketplace
- Log onto the CA Automic Web Interface
- Navigate to Administation tab
- Click Packs then click Install Pack
- Select the Action Pack that you downloaded
- Upon installation, the pack PCK.AUTOMIC_CA_SDM should appear
- Create Ticket
- Change Ticket Status
- Get Ticket Status
- Log Comment
For detailed compatibility information try the Compatibility checker.
Full documentation for this package is included as an object within the package download.
|Products||Continuous Delivery Automation, Service Orchestration, Automic Automation|
|Operating Systems||Linux, Windows|
|Last update||2020-09-11 13:30:21.0|