Automate HP Quality Center and HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) from Automation Engine workflows.
HP Quality Center Package
The HP Quality Center Package allows developers, administrators or testers to automate HP Quality Center and HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) from Automation Engine workflows. The contained actions support the query, creation, update or deletion of HP Quality Center defects and the execution of HP UFT testsets. By the automated creation of defects, administrators can be notified of failed automated deployments while testers or developers might be warned about unsuccessful smoke tests.
Furthermore, the HP Quality Center Package can execute predefined HP UFT Testsets and generate reports from them. This allows software teams to incorporate smoke tests to their deployment workflow and to continue or cancel the deployment based on the test results.
The provided actions offer the capability to add test reports, screenshots and other useful artifacts as attachments to created defects.
The HP Quality Center Package uses the HP Quality Center REST API and can therefore also target remote HP QC installations. The provided actions support both headless and promptset mode, which means that the required inputs can either be provided by promptsets or UC4 script variables.
- Login to HP Quality Center
- Logout from HP Quality Center
- Read a defect
- Create a defect
- Delete a defect
- Update a defect
- Add attachment to a defect
- Add comment to a defect
- Query HP Quality Center entity (defects, requirements, ...)
- Query available defect fields
- Query available editable defect fields
- List all available projects
- List all available users
- Query filterable fields for defect
- Execute a HP UFT testset
- Generate execution report of HP UFT testset (passed/failed tests)
- All operating systems compatible with Automation Engine v11.1
- Oracle JDK 1.7 or higher must be installed on Agent OS and "java" must be set as executable on the same. For automating HP UFT, a 32-bit-version of Java must be installed on the agent and the agent has to run on the same machine than HP UFT.
- The Agent must be able to access the REST endpoint from HP Quality Center via HTTP(S).
Installing the HP Quality Center package into AE can be done in two ways using Automic Package Manager (APM):
- By pulling from remote repository (eg. Automic repository)
- By installing from file if you have HP Quality Center package zip file
- Automation Engine v11.1
- ECC v11.1
HP Quality Center
- HP Quality Center 12
- HP Quality Center 11.52
- QC 12.60
- HP UFT 12
- HP UFT 11.52
- UFT 14.52
|Products||Continuous Delivery Automation|
|Operating Systems||Linux, Windows, Windows|
|Last update||2019-05-14 10:11:14.0|